NTSD game forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard

5 posters

Go down

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Empty Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard

Post by Parnita1234 Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 am

Last week I was invited to a SantaCon Christmas party where EVERYTHING was into place (foooood!), except that they had Lady Gaga blasting over the speakers. Good thing I brought

my roll up keys, so we ended up caroling. I bought these keys online, but I`m looking for more roll up keys like these, maybe some other brands. Anyone has any suggestions?

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  5265689523_1b345efc91

61-Key Digital Roll-up

Soft Keyboard Piano with MIDI

Parnita1234

Back to top Go down

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Empty Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard

Post by Sadb Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 pm

At least with this kind of piano you don't have to worry about slight differences in key depth affecting your technique...

Sadb

Back to top Go down

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Empty Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard

Post by Usha Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm

looks very cute ,love it, want have one!

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadb Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm

How do they feel during playing? Are these polyphonic?Never seen them here in Europe in ACTION…'

Sadb

Back to top Go down

Post by Valborg Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"o.O. I always dreamed of a piano o carry around, like in Startrek...Would be great if these would feature hammer mechanics and dynamic playing.

Valborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmini Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 pm

That looks pretty cool

Padmini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down