NTSD game forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood actress collective experience of 50 hackers

Go down

Hollywood actress collective experience of 50 hackers Empty Hollywood actress collective experience of 50 hackers

Post by woyang Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Louboutin's signature red soles are identified, highlighting women's lovely, beautiful andnot play mature sexy. Many people think that "red shoes" is his first sign, in fact, the iconic red soles are derived from the accident. He was wiping his assistant is giving the red nail polish, the color red stimulates a sudden inspiration he would be in the soles arepainted red, he grabbed the bottle, painted in their own half of the design sketch to adda few strokes . "That's just my handy painting, but soon became my logo, I see it as anelement with a provocative. " red shoes with a fatal attraction for men. Louboutin shoessay a lot of inspiration from the "one out of Studio 54's girl - that simple. " Unexpectedly, the effect is surprisingly good, now, is this wiping Erotic Duopo becomes Christian Louboutin's red flag, let him hit it big. In the interview he had so described the impulse: "the red soles to the shoes painted like the lipstick, people do not consciously want tokiss, together with the toes exposed, it is extremely sexy. "

woyang

Back to top Go down